MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Friday, July 04, 2008

Hougang Point


Hi!!Just came back frm Hougang Point with Nasrah and Nadira...but Nadira just go for awhile.
Nasrah and me eat cheeseburgers.Nadira eat apple pie.
After that we send Nadira to bus stop.
After sending her,Me and Nasrah went to buy bubble tea.
Then we walk around like CRAZY people for 2-3 times.Hahahaha!
Then after we walk,we tired and sit outside the KFC!!
Suddenly I saw this Indian man or maybe malay with darker complexion,don't know lah.
Then,I turn my head and saw his eyes was extremely big maybe he's thinking of what to eat coz the burger haven finish from just now!lol.
Then I tell Nasrah to look at him.Then we laugh like hell until there's this two kids look at us.
Then I look at him again.This time,(his eyes still big)he eat the burger like a kid.
With mayonise all over his mouth....hahaha.
Then we went inside again and go home through the kopitiam door.LOL!