MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Thursday, August 14, 2008

PSLE Oral & Hari Raya show


Sorry for not posting for a long timeeee~actually i'm lazy to type ah.
So today I've PSLE oral examination which is Mother Tongue(Malay)!
Quite easy lah...FOR ME!
But for others I don't know!
But,you know what?I stumble alottttt when the conversation part!Ahhhh~now i'm feeling scared...i scared i failed.
Tmr got English oral which I hate the conversation part the MOST...cos I know I will talk in singlish and it causes by my nervousness and my mind will be BLANK!
Anyway tmr(15/7/08)got Salam Lebaran(Hari Raya show)!!
And there's HADY MIRZA!!!!!!
I'll be looking forward to see him~actually i nearly forgot bout it...then i went to Sabarina's blog(an artist) and she says tmr there's Salam Lebaran!
Then i just remember.
Actually I put the date in my phone calendar ald when this tv show,F.Y.I.(@ Suria Channel)and this host named Huda Ali tell us...so when I hear she said there's Hady,I was like OMG!!!Ahhhhh!!I WANT TO WATCH,I WANT TO WATCH!!!
lol