Twitter ,
Facebook .
Can be quite talkative
Crazy!
I used to be a Saxophonist.
Now I'm a Flautist.
Yio Chu Kang Primary(2003-2008)
Hougang Secondary(2009-????)
AdoresBRUNO MARS!!!!! & JASON MRAZ!!!!
Edward Cullen(not Robert Pattinson)
Taylor Lautner(not Jacob Black)
FICTIONS/NON-FICTION books;
-Twilight Saga
-Bewitching Season
-The King's Rose
Play Computer
Listening to music
Singing
Favourite Band
3 Doors Down
Backstreet Boys
Coldplay
Daughtry
Muse
Paramore
Plain WhiteT's
Simple Plan
The Academy Is...
The Fray
We The Kings
& more..
Favourite Singer
Alicia Keys
#1-Bruno Mars :D
B.O.B
EMINEM
Chris Daughtry
David Archuleta
Jason Mraz
Katy Perry
Rihanna
& more.. .
Back again!I promise to u all that I will post abt what had happened during my nephew birthday rite?So now I will tell frm A-Z!
Yesterday arrived at his house around 6 something.Anyway,his house was not too far from mine which is from Hougang to Punggol Edgefield.
You know what?When I've arrived at his house...there's not much people,my nenek(grandmother)and my aunt.(the rest a little bit late)
So,wait~Play with birthday boy!Cik Bibi(birthday boy grandma)ask us to eat first since they will come late.So i eat lah...hehe!
Then around 8 something,each family came-one by one.
Then watch ''Wujud 2''quite seram!!The ''Wujud 2'' crew challenge some of the viewers who sent email to them that they don't believe such things as GHOST!!
So they brought a few of the...so called contestants to a jungle late at night!
And one of the lady was send to a haunted house...most of the ghost that they saw is PONTIANAK(vampire) AND POCONG(this,i don't know)!
But we malays don't call this names,we call cek kak(pontianak) and gula-gula(pocong)actually gula-gula is candy or sweets as the shape of the pocong is like sweets.
Ok!Enough of ghost stories...when in the middle of the ''movie'' the cake arrived!
So I quickly took my phone and take as many picture as I want.Hehe!
Sorry for the blur picture of the video and also the picture of the cake and also the quality of the sound.(all the voice is frm the kecoh's auntie of mine!)
Although they kecoh,they very funny and friendly!
And later you can see Aniq the birthday boy big brother(dia lah yg paling ''sebok'' mcm bdae dia gitu semua makcik aku ckp gitu kat Aniq!Apa dia kesah,dia tak faham pon...Lol!)
So enjoys!
You will hear a man voice...he's my Om-(Uncle)(Anishq and Aniq grandpa!)