MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Monday, January 19, 2009

Orientation>>>Twilight Saga


Hey!Sorry for not posting for a loooooongggggggggggg time!
Sorry once again....I'm lazy lah,as you know I'm always lazy.lol!
Ok,many things had happen on the first few days in school.
Got orientation and on the last day of the orientation,we went to Botanical Garden to play the Amazing Race game....(I'm telling you,the amazing race isn't an amazing race.Crap!).
Then the next day,start lesson....yeah,so thats all I've got to say.
Anyway,I've bought the Twilight Series, book!
Ahhh!I'm addicted to it(especially to the Cullens..haha tau2 je lah).'
'You're like my personal brand of Heroine'',that's what Edward said to Bella....i think so,that's the script I can remember...just the heroine I remember...lol*.
I guess I must restart the whole thing*sigh*... MAYBE I restart again on December 'cause it's a holiday!haha...and btw,just telling you this that I'll post when I don't have my mood swing!lol*....
PS:Actually I haven't buy Eclipse yet...but my sis said she 'will' buy for me 'cause she received a voucher from dunno which bookstore near the town area!haha