Hey,Hey!!I'm back,(again).
Ok,what should I share with you,eh?
K,have you guys watch American Idol?
I think i support Danny Gokey...and i think he's the American Idol (this season).
I don't know why,i chose him..it's just that i find that he got the image/potential of becoming the American Idol.
Yea,it's just my opinion..i don't care who you all support.And for the girls i prefer....*thinking*....i think Megan Corkrey...i love her hair.
But the tattoo on her right hand spoilt her image...if we imagine there's no tattoo on her hand,she's actually beautiful..and her voice are slightly the same as Amy Winehouse.
Hey,if you notice, that ,Kelly Clarkson the one who sing the song-My Life Would Suck Without You...has grown fatter.
Yea,last time she used to be thin...but who cares,hahaha.
And you know what?
Twilight DVD is going to be release soon!
Arghhh...i'm so excited...but too bad,i don't dare to buy 'cause if my mother knows that there's a scene @#$%^*...if you watch it,you know what i mean.So yea, I'M DEAD!!
Even when I read the Twilight Saga (i've restart reading it again and again) my mother and father already suspect that the books is a love story stories =.=.
And I'm telling you all that I will buy the 5th book which is Midnight Sun and it will be out around August...i think(lol).
I want to have the Twilight Saga collection...ya,whatever.
Did you noticed that Robert Pattionson hair has grown?That time he cut his hair slight bald right?!
WOW!That's fast..I noticed it when I watch the OSCAR awards...at Youtube 'cause i go and sleep early,my eyes can't take it already even though i force it to open....haizzz=.=
Labels: American Idol...