MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Friday, March 27, 2009

School to New Moon


Yay!At last...i got brand new skin.
Exam is coming,and I still haven't start revising....haizz.My school rules has already been tighten up especially on self-discipline and every Monday to Thursday there will be USSR.Something something silent reading.I really like it cause i can read new books and now I'm currently reading on Jodi Picoult-Perfect Match.My sis said it's about a kid got sexually abuse.I can't tell much 'cause I've just started reading it,TODAY!But I really hate it because,our time table the principle extended it from Monday-2:30 (before) Monday-3:00pm (after)....and Tuesday to Thursday-2:00pm (before) and Tuesday to Thursday-2:20pm.Ugh...and maybe Friday went they will change too but I don't think so...it's so fun to go home at 12:10pm.Hello!?My primary school also don't have go back this early.I can relax,read books and do more things.Hmph!lol.Change subject.
OMG.
I can't wait to watch New Moon!!!I wonder what is the picture for New Moon.I don't want them to put Jacob & Bella only..at least must have Edward..if not i will boycott the poster!!!I mean it!

Is it this?(and i'm sure this isn't the poster.Just guessing)The New Moon poster or wallpaer or whatsoever it called.If it's yes then i take back my word to boycott it and if it's no then i stay put my word.Hmph!I can't wait!!!Nvm,relax Rizkah,relax...*breathe in..breathe out* Ahhh...i can't.Ugh!