MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Friday, April 24, 2009

Bewitching Season & Betraying Season


Weee!I've finished reading Bewitching Season storybook.
OMG!I like it!No!Love it!
I really really love it man!It's quite similar to New Moon..i guess.hehe.
And,ahhh,so sad lei...no more books to read!I mean interesting book!
As I said on my profile (blog) I love to read Fiction!
So this is how the story goes....(only the last part..which i like the most..)
Persy and Lochinvar decided to marry.OMG!Can't wait.I'm sure before they marry,there's surely bad luck incident happens!Aiyah!All the storybooks in this world are the same,the beginning is about sacrifices/or fight-something like that and the last part confirm,100%,happy ending!
My sister said that there will be Book 2.But i've searched it(right now) they didn't put anything!Ugh!
*few minutes later*
Yay!I've found it!It will be published on May 26,2009 and the tittle is Betraying Season!OMG!!!Just go to this website to know about the Saga!
http://www.marissadoyle.com/
Ok,Bye!I'm going to read the Betraying Season excerpt/sneak peek!