Just now went Wild Wild Wet with Nadzirah and Fazlyna including me 3 people lah.
We had a lot of fun together!
Firstly,when we first came,I was like OMG!
The queue was very,very,very long.
It was until the Watson's shop..yea,around there.
But we still line-up with patience.hahaha.
At last,we got the ticket!Yay!
After that,went to rent locker-$2.We were like soo kecoh habis in that place.
Nadzirah rent it first but after that don't know what happened.
Spoilt,I guess.The lock thing is spoilt.I don't know lah.
I was really blur at that time like tired after a long que.
Standing like for 1 hour!*rolled eyes*
Then,It was my turn and I thought that the Funkey! card is already top-up then i went and place it on the thingy thing and it says I must have at least $2.
Then I called Fazlyna and she said there's no money in it!
*rolled eyes*.Then went to top-up.
At last.....phew!Can have a locker.So Nadz & Faz wallets that kind of important stuff put in my locker and i put my bag inside,durh! Only mine.'Cause the locker is small and both of them decided to put it somewhere and cover it with their towel.
Then,both of them went to change.
After that put their things on the chair for poeple whom sun-tanning.
Then after that went to Tsunami pool.Then,the Lazy River(i think),then went to the baby pool.lol.Then went to Ular-Lah.Took twice!
Kept repeating it.lol.Then after went and change and eat at KFC.Then went to this clothes shop selling dresses.Nadz bought 1 dress.Then went home.In the bus talked funny funny things happened to me and also her.We laughed like crazy ppl.LOL.
Then,my turn to alight.
So tiring but overall worth it 'cause first of all we came at the right time cause while we stop swimming it was raining.Phew!
P/S:While waiting Nadzirah to try on the dress,I try and put on shades.haha.Bored.And Nadz,took picture of me.
Ugh!I want to wear shades!But I can't cause I'm wearing specs as you can see from the picture above!*angry*