MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Les Choristes


OMG! I'm so in love with this drama film/film art.
(F.Y.I.-Les Choristes means The Chorus but some says The Choir..OK,which one?!)
The kids are so cute and funny,especially Pepinot the one holding the blackboard.He's sooo cute!
And when the film is about to finish,I was so sad like want to watch it again and again.
Anyway,I like Morhange or his real name Jean-Baptiste Maunier.(and of course,Pepinot too)
Jean has the loveliest voice I've ever heard(in choir group).So watch it & hear it!


Nice right?Haha and I kept singing in my sleep,can't stop singing this song.
And I just discovered that he sings in real life.Just go Youtube and search on-Jean Baptiste Maunier.
For your info,this is the REAL choir.The one that the most school choir,isn't a choir.They were like singing together,you know like together.No different people sing different line like the video above.
If you want to watch the whole drama film,just go to YouTube and search on-The Choir Part 1 and so on until Part 10.