Hay!lol...ok,actually,I got nothing to blog/post...
Anyway,YAY!Tmr is my last paper which is Visual Arts.
Ugh!I'm scared.Scared that I can't finish it..My mood can only be worked when I'm listening to music..if not I can't draw or do anything that's related to Art!Ugh.
Wish me luck!?:(
Just now had D&T paper,quite hard and quite easy too...easy to say-average!lol.
The paper is 1 hour so we supposed to end at 0910hrs,but because the paper only contains 20% and our D&T folio/journal + the artefact-letter holder...contains of 80%.So,my teacher wanted to help us to gain marks,'cause he said many people will fail!And so we continue doing it like do what is expected to be in the folio and etc.So I quickly do,let Mr Azizi check and he said,ok you can go now..Phew!Lucky I do quickly and correctly..So I ended at 10+.That was quite fast huh?!I don't realise it actually.LOL!
So wait for Shafiqah....I was like,''Shafiqah,cepat.cepat.'' Translate:Shafiqah,hurry.hurry.Then go out from the workshop and headed home!I'm sure my friends will pissed off! 'Cause my techer never informed them...I don't care 'cause my house is near like in front only...haha.And I'm bored staying at home...=.=.We are the first person to go home.The rest was like....''you finished already ah?''(*shocked*)
*Topic Change*
Ok...I really really sad.'Cause Danny Gokey was ELIMINATED!!!UGH!
I HATE ADAM LAMBERT!!HIS SINGING SUCKS TO THE MAX!!!SO ANNOYING.
IF LET SAY HE BECOME THE AMERICAN IDOL...I WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIS SONG CAUSE IT WILL BE KIND OF ROCK GENRE!I HATE THAT KIND OF GENRE..IT JUST MAKE MY HEAD WANT TO BURST!HOPE KRIS ALLEN WINS...AT LEAST HE'S BETTER THAN ADAM LAMBERT!!I love slow song,mostly lah.Depends on my mood!So the U.S.A populated,PLEASE,PLEASE VOTE FOR KRIS ALLEN!!!!But it's clearly stated that the winner is ADAM LAMBERT!!!OMG!I REALLY HOPE IT'S NOT HIM!!!