MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OMG!


OMG!Did you saw that??I saw this while I was visiting this website-http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
One of the user commented on something about twilight.
And you see that?!Bella was with Jacob!And Edward was alone....:( (who cares.lol.)
Ahhh...hope that this is not the poster or whatever it is called. Anyway,I don't mind!HAHA!
And yeah..Taylor was HOT!!!!!*faint*AHHHHHHH!!!!!!And Edward too!!!!LOL!
But I still prefer Taylor in his original hair-short and spiky?But I hate Jacob..cause of his long hair..I hate guys with long hair!
And same goes to Edward and Robert.I like Edward cause he's clean,I mean his face is clean no beard.I hate Robert, cause he is digusting!OMG!Can you believe it that he don't bathe?!Ewww...
and wores the same clothes over and over again....if you don't believe,go search on YouTube!
Anyway,I don't think this is New Moon poster.Just a fan-made.AHHHHHHH!I LOVE TAYLOR & EDWARD..

PS:Did you noticed that I choose opposite like opposite (lol).Like for Jacob,I like him as himself-Taylor and I like Edward as himself as a VAMPIRE!Like one real-life and one not the real-life....LOL,(OK,I don't understand what am I talking about =.=)