Just came back from band practice...err,actually I'm back quite long.
And before went to band,me,Meiling,Yanshan and Anne went to Point(Hougang point).
Had our lunch there.Ate Cheese Fries.And bought Chocolate Milk Tea..tell ya,it felt like my stomach is going to burst.
And then halfway to go back to school,saw Eryani.Anne and Meiling decided to go playground and wait for Eryani there..but me and YanShan don't want...then,on the way to school..I felt like I'm going to pass motion..lol.
Then YanShan also said she feel like pass motion too...lol.
But,we control...we tell our reason why we don't like/cannot pass motion outside only comfortable at home...lol,ya,we sometimes disgusting.
So,we reached school very early...supposed we fall in at 1300hrs.
Then,Meiling,Anne and Eryani came....a few hours later.=.=
Then,wait and wait and wait till we are told to fall in.Then,after that set-up intruments and go for breathing exercise..tell you,I hate the one when we need to lift up our legs...ugh!
My stomach is damn pain when doing that=.=.
Then after that Miss Jama came...practice our Latin Gold-which is a piece of song we are needed to play during the exchange!Ahhh...I'm scared!!!
Then,our turn,my section(Saxophone),to meet Miss Jama personally...to teach us our notes/rhythm from the first till fifth bar.
Tell you..the piece is damn long,3 pages=.=..but I like it...when we shout ''Tequila''..lol.
Wonder how the song sounds like?
Go search yourself at YouTube.Search-Latin Gold.Haha.
So mean huh?
Then,kept our instrument and go for drills.Not that drill that construction thing hor.
It's the one we need to march..
''left,left,left,right,left.Left.left.Left,right....''Guess what?I'm the timer...the one who need to shout that left right thing and like,
''Up,2,3,4 *stamp foot/feet*(whatever)
'' And when I was shouting the left right thing,I was like out of breath=.=
LOL....first,you need to shout very loud..and then,the left right thing is like so long...you can't stop as you wished...you only stop until they said
''berhenti''...Gosh!And you have to wait...and it's like damn long!But I enjoy uh....haha.
And,it's damn tiring...when I got home,I went to bathe,I can't even hold the shower..no energy!Sigh.=.=
Ok so that's all.
Will update soon.
PS:Nadzirah!!!I really,really miss you so much...when are we going to chat?I miss those fun time when we were chating...gossiping about TWILIGHT CAST!LOL.I mean not that gossip...like scolding the cast...haha.And tell me when you want to online,k?...but not during -Monday,Wednesday and Friday between 1230-1800.