MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrity Boyfriend


Gosh!OMG!AHHHH!!LOL.
I can't believe it man!Serious,this is the first time I take this quiz..and guess who I get?
Bet you all know...LOL.Yea!It's Robert Pattinson!!!HAHA.
I was soooo happy.But I still prefer Edward..haha.
I was like thinking Zac Efron..haha. No,no..I don't like him!
I'm thinking Zac Efron 'cause my sister said that the result will always be him...haha.
OK,I'll put the quiz thingy thing here..haha.
OMG!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!Kk,stop it Rizkah!!

*few minutes later*

Ugh!!!!!!!!!Can't upload the picture!!!!!!!!!HATE IT!!F**K.IDIOT!!
Nvm,I just put the description..haha.

''who is your celebrity boy friend?" quiz and the result is robert pattinson.
*picture*
''he's shy. He's very quiet and likes to be left alone. He does not like all the screaming and grabbing''

If you all really want to see the picture,just add me on Facebook.'Cause you have to add then you can see my profile.Anw,the picture is the one with Kristen Stewart,at the MTV Awards...And since they said boyfriend,why they put Robert and Kristen picture?!Haha.I like Robert but I don't like girl cause later people thought I'm gay,hahaha.And Kristen is not a boy.=.=