MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Saturday, June 20, 2009

He was fine=.=


LOL.Ok,firstly,did you all watched News 5 yesterday?
Ok,I was about to change channel when I saw Robert Pattinson face on the News.
Then,I listened hard that why he was in the News.Then I only heard half of it which is,
''hit...(something,something)...taxi.''
Then,I waited for the News which is at 9:30 to start and wait and wait until it comes about Robert Pattinson.I was like,''OMG!What happen?'',then the news reader said he nearly lose his life,he was knock down by a cab.I realy,really thought that he had a fatal accident...but it turns out he was fine...=.= What a suspense!
Yea,I was worried that if he die or something who's going to be Edward Cullen..like I care about Robert..=.=,LOL.
Ya,and,I really,really can't wait for Breaking Dawn!Who's going to become Renesmee.Ugh!!
Nevermind,I'll wait with full of patience!;D

Till here..will update soon.:P