MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Friday, June 12, 2009

I MEAN IT!


Ugh!I hate that NUS camp thing!It's like damn,damn bored..and I will not go again(if there's any)..I MEAN IT!
But I only like the part where Yusnor Ef,which used to be late P.Ramlee student, tells us alot about him.And I really enjoy it...it's really sad,when the part,two weeks before he died.
Ok,let's not talk about that.
And ya!I was like so tired.
Yesterday reached home around 11++.Then sleep at 1205 around there.Then the next day got band..really,really tired..my backbone really,really,pain/aching=.=
And ya,we almost finish playing(or whatsoever) Latin Gold!...OMG,I'm so happy.
But ya,still not ''clean'' enough.MUST PRACTICE HARD!
POP(passing out parade,i think it's out la) is around the corner which is on 270609 and the rehearsal is on 250609!Uhh,I'm scared!
And same goes to school,it's going to reopen soon....ugh!
Kk..that's all.Will update soon.

PS=Ugh...I miss my favourite websites-gossips about the NEW MOON CAST...LOL!And,of course,my favourite dress up games..haha.

Labels: