MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

MTV Movie Awards-Twilight


I'm going to show y'all this two hilarious videos...
And yea,the Twilight movie has won 300 awards if i'm not wrong..and most of them felt that,this award is like all about Twilight..might as well they do Twilight Saga awards...yea something like that.
And the video I'm going to show you is-The Best Female Performance,the one Kristen Stewart drop her Popcorn..lol.
And another one on the Best Kiss awards...it's hilarious..they're good at making suspense...haha.

Best Female Performance award...


Did you saw Robert laugh at her?Haha.And she admit that she was really embarassed during the interview behind-the-scene.Anw,I don't think Kristen is good..she shouldn't have the Best Female Performance award..her acting in Twilight sucks man!

Best Kiss award...

Suspense right?!Haha.And the gum is it chewing gum?Should be lar..haha

And here is the behind the scene when Kristen said she was embarassed when her Golden Popcorn drop...



What the @!#$$%#%^!!!She was like so rude..''I'm not gonna kiss you''
!!!!!So rude.
Haha...serves her right..she broke her Popcorn!!And you heard she said''It was really embarassing''-when they asked ''you broke the Popcorn'', something like that lar..haha.
And yea....Taylor hot!!!LOL...