MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Thursday, July 09, 2009

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!


UGH!!!ARGHH!IDIOT!JERK!
OH GOSH!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?!HE JUST DUMPED HER FOR THE SAKE OF THAT SLUT!No doubt on that part.I 100% confirm one day he will hook up on her..he's a chicky old man!And now see,it's true!
HELLO?!SHE'S A WIDOW,MAN!AND POOR KRISTEN FOR ALL OF HER SACRIFICES FOR HIM!WASTED!!
SHE WILLINGLY BROKE-UP WITH MICHAEL ANGARANO JUST FOR THAT JERK!BABI!AND NOW,HE DUMPED KRISTEN FOR THAT EMILIE DE RAVIN THE CO-STAR OF REMEMBER ME MOVIE!IDIOT!!!!
OMG!I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING,OUT LOUD!THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE NEWS,I CAN'T BREATHE!lol.so dramatic!
Go to this website!!!!And,read it.Ugh!I hate this blogger!Idiot!Suddenly cannot upload image!Idiot!Idiot!Idiot!
(bear with the vulgarities!)
Really!!!!I hate Robert Pattinson!!!!!!!He's the one who asked Kristen to decide..and stupid Kristen chose him!bodoh kan! And,he was like stalker..well sort of!
I put the URL..cause of this idiot blogger I can't put the picture and stuff!
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2009/07/large-929-cover.html

Labels: