So,just now went to stayback for awhile with Shakeena to revise Science for tomorrow paper.Which is the last day of the test.Then,went up to library.Outside the library we saw a few people took their temperature.So,we thought need to take but the people never called us so we just went in.Then on the computer to play games on Science.After a few minutes,a male teacher came in.
Teacher : ''Sorry,guys.You have to shut down your computer now.''
Got a few people inside not just us.
I was like,'OMG.What happened?'Cause I really thought that we got into trouble or something.Like,,never go home straight or because we shouldn't stayback because of the GCE 'O'.
Teacher : ''Please write your name here.''
Then I write la.Then,this boy asked why?Then he said,
''There's a few students from 5A's had high fever.So they need to check first afraid that it is H1N1.In the meantime,we have to hold on to you all first.You all have to stay in the library.I'm so sorry.''
Yea,the teacher kept reapeating ''I'm sorry.''=.=And actually,the students were outside when we came in.But we all just kept quiet like don't care.Stay,stay lor..
Then,a few minutes later,they let us go and then,went home with Shakeena.Then our mother was like,''go home straight then go bathe straight away.Don't go to the room.Then,wash hand.''
Blah,blah,blah.
So,that's all had happened today.