MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Friday, July 03, 2009

LOL.


LOL.As you all know I'm a Twilight fan.So.a few seconds ago,I went to my favourite gossip/latest news website(which is sort of a routine,lol)..and saw about Robert Pattinson(=.=).
And I was laughing about these fans.They were like scolding Robert co-star,Emilie de Ravin at the Remember Me set.Just go to this link and read it.
http://http//www.laineygossip.com/Twihards_hate_Emilie_de_Ravin_for_looking_at_Robert_Pattinson_tenderly_while_shooting_
Remember Me.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0
And yea,in my opinion,she's like take the advantage to flirt with Rob.Is she young?Let me check in Wikipedia.Give me a few minutes-be right back!

*a few minutes later*

OK,her age is 27.Rob's age is 23..so cannot!Haha.But i don't think Rob like her.Btw,she's a widow,man!Haha..bet Rob's aunt is the first one to decline.
And,why she don't approve Kristen uh?!
She is only Robert's aunt what,she have no right to say like that!Robert's parents didn't said anything what!
Humph!KPO!BUSYBODY!(use proper English!hehe).Oh gosh!I realised that I've become part of the Twi-hard fans..like we'll easily get angry if someone tries to say anyting BAD 'bout them!haha.
Er,but,Kristen is so young..she's just turned 19 (tsk).You know,at the age of 13 she dated with Michael Angarano (her ex-) who is 16 at that time.WOW!WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE.
Talking aboutDifference,I just remembered..my school motto-Make The Difference.LOL.
OK,till here.Will update soon!