MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Monday, July 27, 2009

What happened to me?!


Just came back from band.OMG!Really!Today is like so boring and bad luck!
First of all,I actually need to go for the Creative Writing contest,but I didn't went.Haha.
Don't care la,all my friend never go!Actually my composition is not that good.I cheat,hehe.Look at the book that help us write-sort of helping words or sentence is the appropriate word!
Then,went for band.Then,Mei Ling need to go for her NAPFA around 3 something.Left me alone,saxophonist!=.=
We practice the Under the flag of Glory..something like that la.
Seriously,I don't know how to play!!!!Like so difficult!Difficult 'cause I didn't practice!Serve me right!
Then,how to practice?!My sis came back from school around 5-6 something.I can't be playing around that time,duh!Want the neighbour to complain is it?!If listen on the computer,confirm different.Because combine!
Then,I forgot my fingering!Alamak!Then,bad luck arrived!
Didn't bring my Essential Elements book(fingering book).=.=
When I bring,I never used it.Now,I didn't bring it,I need it!=.=
Haizz.I really don't know what had happened to me today!