MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Thursday, July 02, 2009

WHAT THE !@$%^&*


OMG!I WAS REALLY REALLY HEARTBROKEN...*sob sob*
I just discovered that,
NEW MOON WILL BE OUT IN THE SINGAPORE CINEMA ON THE 3 DECEMBER 2009!
Gosh...it's like so long.Nevermind,just don't think of it and you will notice that suddenly it's December.YAY!LOL.Ya,I know..I'm crazy.Why Singapore release the movie on December?!It's just not fair!
K,let's not think 'bout it anymore....sigh.
And ya,I also just discovered that Rob's aunt like don't approve him with Kristen..she wants Rob to married(one day) his childhood friend..like that la.
Go http://lifeandstylemag.com for more info on this.

PS:These are the websites that I love to go.It's all about artist.Haha.

Anyway,a few days ago,I watch this movie.I guess it's Disney's.I don't know.I forgot.And the tittle is Princess Protection Program.Starring Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato-the bestie!Haha.Just go to this website and search on the searchbox.http://www.watch-movies-links.net/
Just ignore the strike thing.