MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Monday, July 13, 2009

WHAT?!


OK!So,just now morning I was like rushing.'Cause I need to take my scores.
Set the alarm clock at 6:00 am but woke up at 6:30.Haha.
'Cause yesterday I slept around 12 plus.Watched Blade:The Series.Woo,I like the drama.Vampire!LOL.
So woke up at 6:35am.Quickly bathe and get ready and off to school.And I was like walking really fast.Like mad people.Then when I reached school,I ran!Haha.Scared I got punished!
Then when I reached at the band room,the one who tell us to meet there haven't come yet!It's another people.So I was like !@#$%$^...
Then sat beside Mei Ling..sort of.Then,Mei Ling said that we need to perform during the NDP day in school,of course!Then I was like shocked!
Then,Anne said ''ya,need to perform this piece''(the scores that I take just now morning).There's two scores but Saxophones only got one 'cause they didn't print extra.The title of the piece that I received is-Hoch Heidecksburg.
So listen good to the song.In my opinion,this song was really hard!I can't play high note!I mean my instrument cannot 'cause there's something wrong with it!Haha.