Just now in school got National Day celebration like I said on the previous post.It turns out to be true that the celebration is not celebration like I used to experience during my primary school days.Haha.Yea,I know now is secondary school.But still they should make it more exciting la.Kk,enough of the celebration.So,hmmm...after school,Nasrah sms-ed me and asked if I want to go to Yio Chu Kang Primary.Then I said okay.Met her at Point nad Nadira followed her.OMG,she was like so late.Then,end up never go.Not because she late,but because she was tired and so,we sat at MacDonald's and talked,talked,talked.After a few hours,Fazlyna called and asked whether want to go to the primary school.(sounds wrong,lol.)Then,we told her cancelled.Then,she came to Point and go Mac.So sat there,ate McChicken and they took pictures not me.Err,I took pictures a few only.Heheh.Then,end up going home at......1300++.Imagined!!I was released at 0900 or 10000+++ from school and sat at Point until 1300+++.Woah!
Then,went home.Bought drink at Mac.And yea,we walked separately,Nadira,Fazlyna and Nasrah walked together so left me.Yea,bought drink 'cause felt really thirsty(duh.other than drinking it what's other reason we bought drink?!=.=) after all the talking and laughing.Then,walked home and finally,reached home.On computer and play.
And yea!!!Blogger STILL spoilt.F*CK!!Idiot!Bull-shit la Blogger!