MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Tuesday, September 08, 2009


Hi!I know,it's been a long time since my last update-Robsten engaged.So fasting month left one more week or so.So now busy doing Hari Raya cookies,band practice and HOMEWORK!!!!!Got so many homework and one week holiday is just NOT ENOUGH!At least two weeks!So,I have made two different kind of cookies,Almond London and Chocolate Chip..haha.Still got a few more left.But I'm not into doing eat,I'm eating it instead,haha..who on earth loves to help doing house chores and cooking or baking or whatsoever.I mean most la.Haha.Oh ya!Just came back from band..and I'm hungry right now.ALONE AT HOME!Home alone....haha.And right now I'm eating the Chocolate Chip,haha.Which my mother had put it aside for me and my sister:D.And the cookies is going to finish in a few minutes,don't care about my sis.Muahahaha!I can be quite cruel,sometimes.*evil laugh*.
And,I want to watch Jennifer's body.SOMEONE!?TREAT ME!?:(.
I'm broke,'cause I used all my money from Hari Raya collection to buy two of the Twilight Saga book-Twilight and Eclipse!And Twilight movie.And some other stuff like go to ETP.
Hmm,talking about ETP..it's been a long time since I went there...but I prefered WWW..woooo!Most of the games at ETP are closed.And I really,really hate VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!I will cry-a bit-when I took the ride.And sometimes my friend will be my victim like,I will hold on to them until there's mark left on their hand..haha.
So anybody want to go ETP tell me or WWW..haha.Prefer the second one though..haha.
So that's all...will update if I'm not that busy.