MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Teacher's Day


Yesterday school had Teacher's Day celebration.But before that in the morning we all,the lower sec,have access day..must dance.OMG.So damn crap!I guess the upper sec also have but not dancing/workout.Then,after that,the celebration started.Here another one..damn crap!There's two contestants/group(this is only the singing...excluding dancing).The first group sang Umbrella song.=.=.Pathethic!OMG.That song was like long time ago and 'expired'.Don't mind about the song,the song(they used acoustic guitar) and the girl's voice,OMG!!!!!DISASTER!
Then,the second group,errmm,quite okay.The girls sang This Is Me song.Then the guys play the music-guitar and the drums.This one the music is not out of tune but the singing....like doesn't look like singing,they were shouting!Because can't reached the very,very high voice.Haizz...but at least better than primary school.The concert only got dancing.Like hip-hop?!And then,still can look at their friends like,''eh,what am I supposed to do/go where?''.Can still smiling!Aiyo!
But then secondary school still the best,I mean like the concert thing.
So,HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!