MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Angelina Jolie Lips!


Hi.So,let me tell you what happened yesterday-from A-Z.
Yesterday aunties,uncles,cousins and nephews came...actually they came for Raya visiting and Deepavali,lol...no la.But it's okay what,I am an Indian-Hindustani.LOL.Doesn't look like one,right?
So yea,have to entertain the small ones, my nephews- Aniq and Anishq.OMG!!!!!
Both are like !@#$%^&*...LOL.
Can't control both of them 'cause they were like arguing over my Barbie car..haha,I have 'car'.
Then at last,the brother,Aniq have to give to his brother.
Then,celebrated Anishq birthday..by right,his birthday is today..since got our cousins then celebrated here.Then,sang then ate the cake.etc.etc.
Continue playing again!Haha.
So,they went home around 12+.
As night pass..my lips get itchier..actually not itchy don't know how to describe.Numb?I guess.
It causes from this idiot pimple!It grow on my upper lips.Then today when I woke up,I look at the mirror and found out that I'm having Angelina Jolie lips...swollen lips!
Bet Angelina's lips are nicer shape than mine.Duh!Original!-.-
So,that's all!BYE!

Labels: