MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Saturday, October 03, 2009


Hi!At last,I'm blogging right now.Since the last one on Jennifer's Body?And ya,watched it and OMG!the movie was so damn disgusting.Haha.So rate it about 5 1/2 out of 10,of course.Yesterday watched The Little Mermaid and The Little Mermaid II:Return To The Sea.The second one Ariel have a daughter,FYI.Haha.And just now just finished watching High School Musical 3.Haha,such a laid-back!Outdated!LOL.But who cares..I'm not a fan of HSM!Hate it much.

Forget 'bout movies.Let's talk about Hari Raya.LOL.Laid-back too.

Went to many houses.1st day,of course went to Grandma's house..erm,I should said my aunt house 'cause she stay with her.Fun?Nope and yes.Yes because..$$$$$.Haha.
Nope cause we are watching soccer match!Instead of other things.Haizz.
Collection quite a lot.Haha,money face!Who cares!?Still haven't go to a few houses(relatives,of course).Maybe this Saturday,Me and Nadzirah decided to go to our friends house,I mean among us.Not only us of course.Still haven't call the others yet!
And New Moon is coming!Nearer and nearer!!!!!OMG!!!CAN'T WAIT!!!SUCH A GREEDY PERSON,huh?!

So that's all!
Bye!Adios Amigos....

PS:Monday exam!Ugh!
English paper.Still haven't revise yet.Haha.