MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief


(just want to put the close-up of his face so that I'll have the mood to visit my blog,LOL!)

OMG!!!This movie was a BLAST!!!
I love the sound effects!So damn cool!!!
Seriously,highly recommended!
It's worth it.Worth my $10.HAHAHA.
And not to forget..the hotties!
Haha.Kk.
Seriously,Logan Lerman(Percy Jackson) was like so damn hot and also this guy,
Jake Abel(Luke a.k.a The Lightning Thief).
And ya!There's this part where you'll be like suspense.Haha.
And it startled you.
I was like ''OMG!''
The sound effects was so powerful.Haha.
Until I said to Nadzirah..I don't want to seat on the second row..Hahaha.
Too bad.I still have to seat.
Just bear with it.
So,we went in the cinema and straight away eat.
Haha..and our food finished before even the movie start.
So,yea...let's change topic.....


OMFG!!!!I WANT TO GO!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!Anyone?Sponsor?Hahaha.
The only tickets that are available are the $88 and $68.If I'm not wrong.
I want...!!!
Still EX.Even though $68.
I want to listen to Decode song LIVE!!!!
*sob**sob*


It's making my heart aching!
*crying out loud*