Woah!At last,huh?A BRAND....NEW....POST!!And also a long post!So don't get bored.Weeee~
Aren't this baby adorable?!OMG.
Okay...that is not the purpose of me blogging.
So,what has been happening for the past few ''decades?''
HAHA.Days actually.
But it feels like *dramatic way* MONTHS!YEARS!WEEKS!!!
So before school holiday(*yawns*)......
our school had this irritating,stupid service learning week.
And,we have to ENDURE with it for 1 WHOLE WEEK!
Just imagine!
So,first three days had this MAGIC workshop which was called M.A.D Camp...
and we are supposed to learn magic,obviously within that 3 days.
Yea..basically,the basic kind of magic which they fool the small kids.
I'm included!HAHAHA.
So after that 3 days,on the Thursday had camp.
Camp at Jurong BirdPark.
Overnight camp only.Which I felt really grateful!
'Cause I'm not willing to sleep in the tent!OMG!
Damn stuffy and I'll have goosebumps whenever I think of those insects!!
Ugh!!And when the next day I woke up,guess what?
My shirt is wet!!HAHA.Damn warm and stuffy.
So like on Friday,they alight us at Chinatown at the temple.
Then,from there we had to walk to the town area..-.-.
Tell you...
THAT WILL BE MY LAST TIME WALKING FROM CHINATOWN TO TOWN AREA (WITHOUT ANY TRANSPORT PROVIDED) AND WITH HEAVY BAGS+SLEEPING BAG.WHICH MAKE US LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!!!!
I'm thinking that I'm goin' to pass out anytime.
Fortunately,I didn't.LOL!
Then yea..after that torture-ness , went back to school and got back report card.
YAY!I passed.Though I got 1st in class,I still think my results sucks to the core!
My Math and Science I only got to score 50+.
Sucks right?!I know!
Then after that...blah,blah,blah..went home!HOME SWEET HOME!
Ahhh~
Then,Monday to Wednesday had Band camp.
So yea..basically all camps are the same.
So yea..that's all!
*****************************************
Yesterday went to borrow books at Sengkang Library!At last!
Borrowed Bewithching Season,Lauren Conrad:L.A Candy.And Betraying Season!!!WOOOHOO!!
I've been waiting to borrow that book.Yeah.
Hmm...so nothing much to say.I know boring life.
Hahaha.Kk..bye!