MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Yo peeps!
Hmm...I'm currently doing nothing.
OMG!I can die from boredom strike!
Sucks much!
So yesterday had MT paper.
Shit la!I hate Paper 1.
Not because of the letter writing or composition
(actually,yea.I hate Paper 1 because of that.)
but this time,it's because THERE'S MY NAME IN IT!!
WTF!
Here goes the situation.
We are supposed to use the address that was given for the letter thingy.
And guess what?
My name was in it..but slightly different.
Rizkah binti Firdauz..
WTF Man?!LOL!
I'm Rizkah Yacob!
I was like,......=.=
why must he/she(top secret.OK.LAME.)used my name?!
Irritating much!Haha.
So yea,next Tuesday exams start!Stressed.
I haven't revise yet.
Trust me...
I always revise my work the day before the exam takes place:D
So that's all I guessssss..heh!
Au Revoir!
Pssstt!
I love French Language!
Currently,I'm asking my sister to teach me French since she's learning it in her school/Poly.
Tell you..some of the words are kind of disgusting to pronounce.Haha.
And it's hard.Damn hard.
Some of it even ,you have to place(whatever it is call ) your tongue behind your teeth to pronounce it..
Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.
So troublesome.LOL!
But yea..find it very interesting.
My mouth cramp after trying to pronounce all those words!HAHAHA!