MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Sunday, August 22, 2010


Photobucket

Yo peepssss!
So,what have I been doing for these past few days?
Hmm..let's see..*thinking hard*
Umm...errr...
Basically,school.Band.Religious school.
Yeaaa..
Yesterday went Geylang-Hari Raya Bazaar.
Stop thinking dirty.This is Geylang Serai.
Not Geylang Lorong *insert no.*
Okay..so reached there.Walked around first.
OMG!Guess what?
There's A LOT of MATS AND MINAHS
For those who don't know,
It's like AhLian and AhBeng of the Malay version.HAHA!
Like seriously.-.-''
Then yea..a lot of angmohs too.^.^
No difference there.Still the same..so after eat walked-walked
then took cab home and at last!Home sweet home:D
Then today,had meeting about Band with other schools.
So I go cause only 1 Major are needed.
Plus 2 Exco-Junyan and Dannia.
Met at Point first.I was late by 1 minute!HAHA!
Then took 159.Reached there at about 9:20 or so.
We are damn early,tell you.
Suppose to meet at 1015.HAHA!
Then top-up my Ez-link.Went to Hub.
All shops are still close.
Screw them!LOL.
Then sat out the Cheers at about 10(?).
Yea..then wait for them and we were like,where were they?
Sms-ed the other school Band Major and she said meet inside the MRT station.
So we went in and met them and then headed to our conductor's block.
Meeting start.And then End.
HAHA!Lazy to elaborate on that:D
*Fast forward*
No need to tell you all the not so important thing.
So,now Facebook-ing.
OMG!!!All of a sudden,Bollywood song pop-up in my head!HAHAH!
Seriously,I don't know why....
HAHA!Okay,to end this post,I will put this picture!Hott!!!
OH YEA!I forgot!Just a message:Joe Jonas can go and DIE!!!!
He shouldn't date Ashley Greene!Yucks!
I don't mind he date other people though.
Sorry Joe Jonas fan,no offence!:D
Photobucket

I don't mind if he become Edward Cullen.Bet he will get more fans.
The screaming will be louder than Robert Pattinson's!HAHA!