I'M SHORTTTT!!KK WHATEVER!
Yo!
Weee...yesterday went to Tampines Mall with Umairah watched The Shock Labyrinth:House Of Horror 3D.
OMG.The movie like freaking scary,kk..not freaking.LOL!
Including crap!Hahah.I don't understand.
I watched all the way...WTP?!
Umairah play game halfway.HAHA!
Cause she scared like duh!HAHA!
She wasted her $14...tsk..tsk..tsk!
Then after movie...Decided to go to White Sands(with 'S' or without?who cares!)to eat as TM was like packed-.-
then Umairah told me that her mom and brother at White Sands and she called them.
Then we headed to Mad Jack to meet her mom.
Then her mother treat me!Haha.
Paiseyy...-.-
Thanks cik!Heeee~
Umm..then we three..yup three,Umai's brother wanted to go Popular to buy Bottle Pen,lol!
Then after that...GO HOME!!YAY!
Kk..when reached home...
My uncles and cousin arrived already.I thought they would arrived late.LOL!
Then around 6+..all my other aunties and cousins and second cousins came!
LMAO!
OMG.Aniq and Anishq was like so freaking cute!!HAHA!Funny.
The siblings.Sighs.LOL.
Then,got incident happened!Baby Scorpian came.
I'm not labeling someone..it's a really scorpian!Eeee.
* goosebumps*
Kk..I don't wish to elaborate on it.Don't be a busybody.HAHA!
Just joking!
All went home around 1230 like that...
Slept at 1..ZzZzZ.
That's the standard timing people.Haha!
Okaaayy..going to end here.
Anw, had English Paper 1 on Friday..(haha,still can go watch movie the next day!)
Then tmr...Paper 2!
Am so afraid of the Math Paper.
Go and Die la Mathematics!!!
LOL!