MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Thursday, September 16, 2010


Photobucket
*my bf*..lol!

Hie! Time pass very very quick...
Today is already the....*counting*....7th day of Hari Raya.
& SA2 left like 5 days..(?)....OMG!!!!!
Kk..drama-.-.
So yesterday had MT Oral...LOL!
My MT was like sucks.Ugh!What happen to me?!?!
The funny thing and irritating thing is....I can said
sabar ( like be patience(?) ) to Cikgu!
Aaahhhh!!!Embarassing!!
Then kept repeating the same word..and from there I started to talked crap cause already panic,sort of.
Then..umm...today had English Oral.-.-
Ugh!!I was the last one to be invigilate!Irritating!
And since I'm the last one..............I HAVE TO BECOME TIMER!
WHAT THE PARK?!
I think like in the room got around 16 students(?) combined with 2A1.
Imagine being the last one!That's the disadvantages of being the last one..you simply have to wait and hold on to the stopwatch like mad girl.-.-
Butttt...the advantages is that...*evil laugh*....I can hear what they were saying.Muahahaha!
But sad case la..can only hear a bit. Lucky they said the keyword:shopping mall...:D
HAHAHA!Then..at last it's my turn...and the teacher asked me to time myself.LOL!
Don't worry...I never cheat..I'm very honest.
Then,reached home around....1730.-.-"
So now here I am.& Tmr got History test..WTP!?Haven't study yet.
Kk..bye!