Weeeee! Just came back from Henderson Wave/Vivo City/ Hougang Mall.Haha.
Let me tell in form of Point Form ( ok...sounded weird)
Suppose to met Huda at 12:30.But This little girl..she's late.-.-
3 trains passed. Good eh?
Then,she came took the train and then drop at HarbourFront. Then wait for Nadzirah and Umairah.While we were waiting for them...got this Bangladesh asked me took picture of him.
''CAN YOU HELP ME SNAP A PICTURE OF ME PLS?(IN INDIAN ACCENT)''
Then he pass me the camera and,OMG!!!!!HE POSE LIKE ACT COOL POSE AND THEN HE WORE SHADES.ACT COOL OR WHAT?!
OF ALL PEOPLE WHY US?!WHY ME?!?!?!?!?
I FELT LIKE DOING THIS PUKE SOUND WHILE TAKING HIS PHOTO....CB.
THEN I QUICKLY ASKED HUDA TO RUN WITH ME...I WAS FREAKING PANIC!!THEN HIS FRIEND SAID,
''HE'S CRAZY.(IN INDIAN ACCENT)''
THEN I GO STAND AT OTHER PLACE.ALL OF A SUDDEN THE GUY IS ACROSS US LIKE BEHIND!WHAT THE FUCK?!THEN I QUICKLY GRAB HER.SCREW ALL BANGLADESH!FLIRT!PERVERT!HAHAHA..(CYBER-BULLY)
THANKS TO NADZIRAH AND UMAIRAH-.-
After that went to take bus to Henderson Wave.The place was average.I hate to take stairs-.-
If I do that everyday.....I confirm slim down! LOL!
Then walked..camwhore..until 3+. Then went back to ViVoCity to have lunch.
Ate Cockles Fried Kway Teow.
Then after that walk around go up..up as in the outdoor place.Idk what is it called.
Then,after that went home.
Me and Huda went to Hougang Mall after Nadzirah left.
Lazy to elaborate actually..I just summarise everything!HAHAHA!
Kk..BYE!
PICTURES AT FACEBOOK.
WANT FULL PICTURES GO TO THIS 3 GIRLS PROFILE.I SAVE ONLY MY PICTS!HAHAHA!