MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Welcome


   

Monday, November 01, 2010



Hie! Back.Again.
My ear piece spoilt.
No,of course my intention of Blogging is not about this!
It's about....
My results?
Ok...let's talk about that.
Maths failed.Expected.
I got 5th in class though!:D
Still in Top 10 range.
And 13th in Level.Sucks much!
How I wish I'm still in Sec 1.
Always get either No. 1/2/3 in class and same goes to Level.
But now....I FREAKING DROP!!!
Not I drop my marks.HAHA!
Kk...change topic.
This Friday until Sunday won't be in Singapore.
Going to Indonesia,Batam.-..-
OMG.Very old folks!HAHA!
Idc,as long as I can go holiday.
First time oi...I go this ''far''.
The furthest I went before is Malaysia.
WTF. I know I'm pathetic.
HAHAHAHA! Who cares.
Hmm..I should save my money and
(*Pussycat Dolls tune*)
When I gow up I want to go Paris/Italy/*one more haven't think yet*.
I'm going to end my post now...and oh ya! Don't sms or call me on these 3 days:D
Haha.Perasan.